ServiceNow is a leading Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and has been growing exponentially year by year. Its cloud-based platform allows companies to automate internal processes across every department – empowering teams to drive innovation. It provides a service model that defines, structures and automates the flow of work. It has service management offerings for IT, human resources, security, customer service, marketing, finance and legal requirements.
At QAIT DevLabs we help you leverage the SerivceNow platform by providing implementation, customization and support. With a team of experts, we are confident to handle all your ServiceNow development and customization needs.
Platform as a Service
In the Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) model, developers essentially rent everything they need to build an application, relying on a cloud provider for development tools, infrastructure, and operating systems. This is one of the three service models of cloud computing. PaaS simplifies the process of web application development significantly. From the perspective of a developer, it enables backend management from behind the scenes.
PaaS can be accessed over any internet connection, making it possible to build an entire application in a web browser. It enables developers to work from any geography in the world as the development environment is not hosted locally.
- SaaS : Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) is a way of delivering services and applications over the Internet.
- IaaS : Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) is a service model that delivers computer infrastructure on an outsourced basis to support various operations.
Multi Instance Architecture
Instead of being built on large centralized database software, a multi instance cloud architecture system provides a unique database to each and every customer. This ensures simplified maintenance, prevention of data commingling and easier upgrading and resolution of issues. It is possible because everything can be executed on a one-on-one basis. It also provides protection against centralized hardware glitches and other unexpected outages for multiple users which can’t be provided by a multi tenant system.
- Ubiquitous Platform : The biggest perk about it being cloud-based is that there are no ties to a local resource, and it can easily scale across multiple networks.
- Fast Platform : Built to manage everything as a service, ServiceNow helps the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
- Powerful Platform : ServiceNow enables enterprise service domains to define services, provide an intuitive service experience, deliver service, assure service availability and analyze critical service metrics.